Sunday 18 March 2018

On the look out for Spring








Fluffy pink jumper - Primark as seen in Glamour mag top picks
Leather trousers - River Island (not real leather, but super soft)
Black/white Converse - Converse bought in Office
Biker Jacket - Zara
Chain bag - Zara
Baker boy hat - ASOS

In this outfit I've teamed one of my coziest, yet sassiest jumpers with leather trousers for a laid back look. I love these trousers, they are super comfy and are really softly lined inside. They remind me a bit of some Gia style trousers, although mine are not quite designer they are good quality for the high street. They pull you in around the waist, but still feel quite loose and sit nicely. Great length as they suit boots and heels as well as trainers. I styled them with my converse for a more casual feel.

With the recent 'beast from the east' and snow blizzard we've had lately, it seems to be getting colder rather than warmer. Although this week I met a friend for lunch and felt like it had warmed up, I think I was being rather optimistic thinking it might nearly be time to get my legs out! We had a delicious brunch and lovely stroll, albeit a bit nippy. I saw a meme on Instagram that made me laugh it said 'this winter is like a girlfriend in an argument, storming out the room then coming back for more, shouting 'and another thing!' Which I think is relevant. As we saw a glimpse of Spring, the wintery weather returned. Lets hope this is the last of it.




On the topic of weather, i'm off on a business trip to Valencia next week! I'm really looking forward to it as its a great opportunity to work with a high end denim brand in the launch of their new campaign as the Brand Ambassador. I will be training over there in body optic technology as well as Photoshop among other things. With free time in the afternoons/evenings, i'll be sure to do a Valencia blog post when i'm back. With some tourist pics and further details about the denim brand and campaign, launching in Selfridges at the end of the month.

Watch this space.

Happy Sunday all. A Sunday well spent brings a week full of content.

A x







No comments:

Post a Comment