Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter





Give me french fries forever... if only I could and not get fat, now that would be the dream wouldn't it. 

I've always been a fan of a slogan tee, depending on the slogan that is. Sometimes they can be a bit cringe I must admit. I like the mix of yellow and red in this T-shirt, mixing one of this season's trends of primary colours, with the red and yellow because I just love yellow and it's definitely a spring/summer seasonal colour. Dare I say it, as I don't want to jinx it, but Spring has officially arrived and the nights are now getting lighter. FINALLY! Winter started to feel like a scene from Game of Thrones in Winterfell that was never ending. 

On the topic of on trend primary colours, i'm really enjoying how the blazer compliments the outfit, with navy and another pop of red to bring out the red in the t-shirt and my new suede boots, that are made for walking. Comfort and style, it's a yes from me.

Prior to this post, I am yet to do an outfit post of me wearing one of my blazers with a t-shirt and jeans combo, but it's something i'm quite fond of. Mixing a laid back casual outfit with a fitted/sartorial blazer to dress it up and give it that smart edge. When the weather warms up a bit more I want to invest in some flatform Superga's to wear in the summer for a more relaxed day time look.

It's nice to transition into wearing short sleeves and hopefully get my legs out soon. Come on British Summer time, lets have a good one this year. Bring us that sun sun sun.

To finish of this Sunday look, I decided to do my hair a little differently to how I usually have it. Although I love my bangs, it's nice to have a change every now and then, however little that may be. So I let my fab photographer and friend Katherine dry and curl my hair in a side parting. She's great for assisting in all makeup and hair needs, especially when you fancy experimenting. (She also brings the laughs and is V truthful when we're trying to get that good shot. Which I very much appreciate).





Slogan Tee - Zara
Striped Blazer - Zara
Wide leg jeans- Next
Suede ankle boots - Next
Yellow bag - Zara

Happy Easter huns, enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment